The CPCU Society Diversity Committee wants to know how you promote diversity—and seeks to reward your efforts with a free trip for two to The Institutes CPCU Society 2017 Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida!
Enter the CPCU Society Diversity Engagement Video Contest for your chance to win. Here’s how, in three easy steps:
1. Consider how you, by yourself or with a team, incorporate diversity and inclusion into your activities with theCPCU Society or in the insurance industry overall.
2. Depict your individual, chapter or national-level experience in a short video that demonstrates diversity in theinsurance industry. Be creative! Videos can focus on everything from the diverse positions, experiences orbackgrounds of insurance professionals to the diverse risks that are insured.
3. Submit your entry by May 31, 2017, to DiversityContest@CPCUSociety.org. Be sure to include a contactname, email address and phone number, as well as a brief description of and link to your video (posted onYouTube or submitted via https://aicpcu.ftpstream.com/societyvid).
That’s it! We will send you an email reply acknowledging receipt of your entry. If you have not received an email notification within 24 hours, please contact us at DiversityContest@CPCUSociety.org.PrizesFirst Place:Complimentary registration for one winning entrant and a guest to The Institutes CPCU Society 2017 Annual Meeting and $500 cash. (Registration includes admittance to all Annual Meeting general and educational sessions, the Celebration of Diversity Reception and The Institutes’ CPCU® Conferment Ceremony.)Second Place:$500 cash. Third Place:$300 cash. JudgingSubmissions will be judged on creativity, impact and professionalism and will be evaluated through a fair and unbiased process. Judges will be individually selected by CPCU Society Diversity Committee members.
CPCUSociety.org | (800) 932-CPCU (2728)
As The Institutes CPCU Society supports inclusion and promotes diversity throughout the risk management and property-casualty insurance industry, the CPCU Society Diversity Committee welcomes entries to the Diversity Engagement Video Contest from all entrants, both CPCU Society members and nonmembers.
• One submission is allowed per individual or team. For this contest, a team is defined as a group of twoor more.
• The entry must be solely the work of the team making the submission.
• One team member must be designated as the primary contact for that team. Communication to theteam will be sent through the primary contact.
• A submission must include the following: the team name; the names of all team members; and contactinformation for the primary contact, including phone number, address and email address if available.
• Video uploads can be submitted through either a YouTube link or https://aicpcu.ftpstream.com/societyvid.
• Submissions must be emailed no later than May 31, 2017.
• Decisions of the judges are final.
• Employees and immediate family members of The Institutes CPCU Society and The Institutes, as wellas members of the CPCU Society Diversity Committee and the CPCU Society Leadership Council andtheir immediate family members, are not permitted to enter the CPCU Society Diversity EngagementVideo Contest.
• Winners will be notified by July 1, 2017.