CPCU Society – April Picnic
Celebrating Community Service
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Please join us for the CPCU Society of Central Florida’s April Picnic held on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at:
- TIME: 12:00 noon (Please be seated at that time.)
- COST: No Charge for Pre-Registered, Dues-Paid Members. All others $25.00.
- If you are a dues-paid member, please make sure you pre-registered for this event to attend for free.
- Maitland Community Park
1400 Mayo Ave, Maitland, FL 32751
- MENU: Catered by 4 Rivers BBQ
RSVP TODAY! **Pre-registration required**
- You must pre-register online for this event by April 6, after which reservations will be called-in.
- Day-of registration permitted but with no guarantee of seating as space is limited.
The theme for our annual April Picnic in the Park is "Celebrating Community Service”. Please join us for a casual lunch break from the office as we chow down on 4 Rivers BBQ under the shade of the beautiful oak canopy of Maitland's finest community park. During our Picnic, we will hear from all the non-profit charity organizations our chapter sponsors during the year, as well as make a chapter donation. Moreover, you will learn about all the ways you can become more involved in helping make Central Florida a better place to live and do business.
***PLEASE NOTE: Reservations will be called in at noon on Friday, April 6th. If you are unable to attend the luncheon, you must cancel three (3) business days prior to the meeting. After that date, you will be billed for the luncheon even if you are unable to attend. This also applies to dues-paid members who pre-register, but don’t attend. Even though your dues include the cost of this event when you pre-register, if you do not attend, you will still be billed $25. As a non-profit, professional society we encourage the efficient use of our members’ resources to maintain our low cost of chapter dues. Substitutions are permitted and the courtesy of a notice of cancellation is appreciated.