December Luncheon - "Chapter Holiday Luncheon"
CPCU Society – December Luncheon & Toy Drive
Chapter Holiday Luncheon
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Please join us for the CPCU Society of Central Florida’s December Luncheon held on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at:
- TIME: 12:00 noon (Please be seated at that time.)
- COST: No Charge for Pre-Registered, Dues-Paid Members. All others $25.00.
- If you are a dues-paid member, please make sure you pre-registered for this event to attend for free.
- Holy Trinity Orthodox Church & Conference Center
1217 Trinity Woods Lane, Maitland, FL 32751
- MENU: Catered by Honey Baked Ham
RSVP TODAY! **Pre-registration required**
- You must pre-register online for this event by December 6, after which reservations will be called-in.
- Day-of registration permitted but with no guarantee of seating as space is limited.
2019 Officer Recognition
2020 Officer Installation
Toy Drive for local Orlando Charity "New Hope for Kids"
- Toy Drive List: https://newhopeforkids.org/toydrive/
Presentation by Tamari Miller, Grief Program Director of New Hope for Kids.
- Tamari Miller will be sharing how her organization, New Hope for Kids, and the donations received by Central Florida CPCU Society are helping our local community through positive youth development programs. Please consider bringing a donation or toy to help support the Holiday Wish Program for this organization.
***PLEASE NOTE: Reservations will be called in at noon on Friday, December 6th. If you are unable to attend the luncheon, you must cancel three (3) business days prior to the meeting. After that date, you will be billed for the luncheon even if you are unable to attend. This also applies to dues-paid members who pre-register, but don’t attend. Even though your dues include the cost of this event when you pre-register, if you do not attend, you will still be billed $25. As a non-profit, professional society we encourage the efficient use of our members’ resources to maintain our low cost of chapter dues. Substitutions are permitted and the courtesy of a notice of cancellation is appreciated.