January Luncheon / Chapter Meeting
CPCU Society – January Luncheon
Fellowship of Past Presidents
Tuesday, January 08, 2019
Please join us for the CPCU Society of Central Florida’s January Luncheon held on Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at:
- TIME: 12:00 noon (Please be seated at that time.)
- COST: No Charge for Pre-Registered, Dues-Paid Members. All others $25.00.
- If you are a dues-paid member, please make sure you pre-registered for this event to attend for free.
- Holy Trinity Orthodox Church & Conference Center
1217 Trinity Woods Lane, Maitland, FL 32751
- MENU: Catered by Chef Scott’s Creative Catering.
RSVP TODAY! **Pre-registration required**
- You must pre-register online for this event by January 4, after which reservations will be called-in.
- Day-of registration permitted but with no guarantee of seating as space is limited.
The theme for this Luncheon is “Fellowship of Past Presidents”. Our Central Florida Chapter of the CPCU Society has a rich history and deep tradition in the Central Florida insurance community. Please join us to gain insight and network with your fellow Central Florida insurance leaders as our past presidents share how the insurance industry has evolved over our Chapter’s 57-year history. Moreover, we will also kick-off our 2019 Calendar at this luncheon so come and learn about all the ways the CPCU Society can benefit you and your career. GET INVOLVED!
***PLEASE NOTE: Reservations will be called in at noon on Friday, January 4th. If you are unable to attend the luncheon, you must cancel three (3) business days prior to the meeting. After that date, you will be billed for the luncheon even if you are unable to attend. This also applies to dues-paid members who pre-register, but don’t attend. Even though your dues include the cost of this event when you pre-register, if you do not attend, you will still be billed $25. As a non-profit, professional society we encourage the efficient use of our members’ resources to maintain our low cost of chapter dues. Substitutions are permitted and the courtesy of a notice of cancellation is appreciated.