CPCU Society – June Member Social
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Please join us for the CPCU Society of Central Florida’s June Luncheon held on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at:
- WHO: We are pleased to announce that we will have a return of Seminole County Risk Manager, Allen Harris. He will be on hand to speak to all about the importance of risk management in any organization, with specific knowledge of government subdivision risk management.
- What are we Eating: Chik-fil-a is on the menu, come hungry, leave happy.
- TIME: 12:00 noon (Please be seated at that time.)
- COST: No Charge for Pre-Registered, Dues-Paid Members. All others $25.00.
- If you are a dues-paid member, please make sure you pre-registered for this event to attend for free.
- Holy Trinity Orthodox Church & Conference Center
1217 Trinity Woods Lane, Maitland, FL 32751
RSVP TODAY! **Pre-registration required**
- You must pre-register online for this event by June 6, after which reservations will be called-in.
- Day-of registration permitted but with no guarantee of seating as space is limited.
***PLEASE NOTE: Reservations will be called in at noon on Friday, March 9th. If you are unable to attend the luncheon, you must cancel three (3) business days prior to the meeting. After that date, you will be billed for the luncheon even if you are unable to attend. This also applies to dues-paid members who pre-register, but don’t attend. Even though your dues include the cost of this event when you pre-register, if you do not attend, you will still be billed $25. As a non-profit, professional society we encourage the efficient use of our members’ resources to maintain our low cost of chapter dues. Substitutions are permitted and the courtesy of a notice of cancellation is appreciated.