March Luncheon - Ethics Awareness
CPCU Society – March Luncheon
Ethics Awareness Month
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Please join us for the CPCU Society of Central Florida’s March Luncheon held on Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at:
- TIME: 12:00 noon (Please be seated at that time.)
- COST: No Charge for Pre-Registered, Dues-Paid Members. All others $25.00.
- If you are a dues-paid member, please make sure you pre-registered for this event to attend for free.
- Holy Trinity Orthodox Church & Conference Center
1217 Trinity Woods Lane, Maitland, FL 32751
- MENU: Catered by Olive Garden (Lasagna, Salad, Breadsticks and Dessert)
RSVP TODAY! **Pre-registration required**
- You must pre-register online for this event by March 8, after which reservations will be called-in.
- Day-of registration permitted but with no guarantee of seating as space is limited.
The theme for this Luncheon is “Ethics Awareness Month”. As a Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter and insurance / risk management professional, we agree to forever endeavor to place the public interest above our own. Ethics is more than just about obeying all of today's laws and regulation; it goes beyond that! As an insurance professional, ethics is about empowering your current position to improve the lives of all those you work with; whether it be insureds, agents/brokers, underwriters, third-parties, teammates, or the local community. Join us as our luncheon speaker updates us on the latest laws and regulations affecting our insurance community and how we, as professionals, can help our stakeholders better navigate these laws in today's environment.
***PLEASE NOTE: Reservations will be called in at noon on Friday, March 9th. If you are unable to attend the luncheon, you must cancel three (3) business days prior to the meeting. After that date, you will be billed for the luncheon even if you are unable to attend. This also applies to dues-paid members who pre-register, but don’t attend. Even though your dues include the cost of this event when you pre-register, if you do not attend, you will still be billed $25. As a non-profit, professional society we encourage the efficient use of our members’ resources to maintain our low cost of chapter dues. Substitutions are permitted and the courtesy of a notice of cancellation is appreciated.