CPCU Society – October Breakfast Member Social
Friday, October 11th, 2019, 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Please join us for the CPCU Society of Central Florida’s October Breakfast Social held on Friday, October 11th, 2019 at:
- TIME: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- COST: No Charge.
- Bristol West / Farmers Insurance Cafeteria
- 640 Century Point, Lake Mary, FL 32746
- MENU: Breakfast Catering By Panera Bread
RSVP TODAY! **Pre-registration required**
- You must pre-register online for this event by October 7th, after which reservations will be called-in.
- Day-of registration permitted but with no guarantee of seating as space is limited.
BREAKFAST SOCIAL AGENDA:
In the heart of Orlando's insurance district, please join us for a Panera Catered Breakfast (free of charge) at the Cafeteria of Bristol West / Farmers Insurance Group in Lake Mary, FL on Friday, October 11th. All Dues-Paid, Prospective, and New CPCU Designees are invited to attend. Come out and meet your current CPCU Board of Directors, network with local industry leaders, and socialize with your fellow CPCU's before your Friday morning workday. Moreover, with the CPCU Society Annual Meeting the following week in San Diego, CA, we encourage all new CPCU Designees to come and get connected with your local chapter before heading out to San Diego for the Annual Meeting's New Designee Conferment Ceremony. Several members of our chapter are attending the annual meeting, and we are excited to meet our new members and learn more about how we can help advance their careers as new CPCUs!